Monday, January 7, 2013

Two Minute Teaching Drills

Dear Family,
 
Mom, you ask what I have done with your son? What have you done with my "little" brother, Nunners, and Marty? And who is this Abby you keep talking about?

Don't worry, you aren't the ones having all the fun with little ones. Yesterday I did a baptismal interview in another area, and their 15 month old baby girl ran up to me and offered me a smooch, sadly I had to decline.

This last week has been filled with all sorts of good experiences. We made a real effort last week to drop by the inactive members of our ward and wish them a "Happy" Christmas. A few people accepted to have us drop by again, many appreciated our drop by, and just one was not too cheerful at all. The activities we have had during these times have been great, many people who don't show up to a normal service would show up to the carol service.

Right now as a mission we are reading the Book of Mormon and a new study to improve our teaching. After getting all the way to Alma in less than 3 weeks, I am now back at Jacob. It has been great to read everything again. As I read the Book of Mormon I really feel that it is true. To help us in teaching we have been memorizing scriptures and doing 2 minute teaching drills with our companion throughout the day.

Hope you guys have a great week,

Elder Larsen

No comments:

Post a Comment