Thursday, January 24, 2013

Transfer to Tendring Branch and "The Dream"

Dear Family,

Here are the answers to your questions.

Question #1: Are you still hoping to extend your mission?

So I asked President Jordan in a President's Letter if he wanted me to pray about extending and he didn't reply. When I'm around him again I'll ask him about it.

Question #2: Do they have Pringles in England? (We saw some in one of your pictures.)
 
England does have Pringles, although, unless they are on sale, they are quite pricey.
 
Question #3:What has been the highlight of your time with Elder Klobcic?
 
Haha, last week was the highlight. Things are really picking up here in Duston. Roger is interviewed and set to be baptized on Saturday and our teaching pool is a good size now...

And now I'm leaving, haha. Last night we got the moves calls, I am going to go to Tendring Branch (in Clacton on Sea) with a French missionary called Elder Delennoy. Both of us are coming from other areas, so it will be a white wash. In February they are going to have a church building, right now they meet in a school I think.
 
Oddly enough, a couple hours after the call from the Assistants, President called at about 11 p.m. He said that one of the old Assistants that finished his mission came to visit and when he saw that I was going to Tendring, he said, "Wow, Elder Larsen is being released from being a Zone Leader and going to Tendring. I remember him telling me that he had a dream that he got released as a Zone Leader and went to Tendring." It took me a second to remember that, it was in my last transfer in Lea Valley that I had that dream. Funny, huh?

I'm excited to go to Tendring, it's on the east coast, in the Ipswich stake. Which is the same stake that Cambridge is in, but it would take over 2 hours to travel to Cambridge from there, haha. It will be great to get that cold breeze coming from the sea... haha.

All the best.

Elder Larsen

No comments:

Post a Comment