Tuesday, May 1, 2012

In the Ensign

Dear Family,

Question #1: Have you seen yourself on page 74 of the May 2012 Ensign? (Lisa was flipping through it and found a picture of you and your zone.)

No, I had not seen it yet, but wooohoooo. Please save a copy of that for me. What a great idea it was to do that.

Question #2: Has the Hyde Park Chapel been rededicated yet?

Not yet, about a week ago President said it should be in about 2 weeks.

Question #3: Have you started losing hair in the shower? (Joey came up with this question as he was curious if you are having the same experience he did on his mission.)

I don't think so, my hair line seems to be doing well. I shall win the battle.

I just called and told my Zone Leader about the picture. He is well excited. He is the guy on the bottom left, Elder Krebbs. My companion is on the top, 3rd from the right, Elder Young.

This week has been good. We helped another area in our district do a blitz on Saturday. They set up a stand and we went around talking to people. The ward was really involved and it was great. We may have to do something like that in Wembley.

For the past 2 weeks it has been raining most of the time. I think it's rained more these past 2 weeks than the rest of my mission. Today appears to be a sunny day so I am excited for that.

Last week we visited a Hindu temple, it is the biggest outside of India. It was quite interesting to see what they do in there. They were very respectful and were excited that we were there. Today we will travel to Central London and hopefully we will see St. Pauls and go to a short service in Westminster. This is kind of my "other religion" transfer. I want to see what other religions are like.

This week I have been studying a talk on Self-Mastery by President Faust. It is really good. That seems to be one of the hardest things in life is to totally put off the natural man. I hope I am making progress in doing so.

Have a wonderful week. I will try to take a good amount of pictures today to send you.

Elder Larsen

No comments:

Post a Comment