Monday, November 5, 2012

Church Farm Service Project

Dear Family,

Here are the answers to your questions.

Question #1: What's the scoop on your new companion?

Elder Klobcic is from Slovenia. He is about 6 foot, he's 26 years old and has a degree in Electrical Engineering. I committed him to have 6 children and he accepted. He is a really funny guy and drives like a wild man...haha, wait for question #3. Don't know much else to say about him. He makes good pasta.

Question #2: Did your Zone change much with transfers?

Other than us, we got a new Elder from Brazil and 2 sisters switched. Not too big of a difference.

Question #3: This week have you, by chance, run over an elderly fellow who was pushing a walker while you were driving your car? If so, is he okay? (We thought we would ask a specific question like yours last week.)

Almost, but no. Although, today when we were driving home from doing service at a church farm, we were pulling onto the freeway and a semi was coming and we were .003 seconds from smashing the back of it or jumping the curb into bushes. Haha.

Matthew Kenneth Larsen, you wore my Super Hero Suit for Halloween!? Must not have fit too well considering the massive size of my muscles.

Matt looks like he's getting tall and staying skinny.

Things here in the UK stay great. This last week we have had some good success in teaching. We are working with a couple of part member families. I really enjoy it because if we can bring them into the gospel it will not only help them but their entire families. It is really funny when we go to the Rugby player's house because they are American. I say, "Can I use the loo?" and then he says, "What?" and I say, "Oh yeah, the bathroom."

Today we had a Zone service project at the Church Farm. It was really fun. They needed some extra help as winter is coming soon. Elder Klobcic and I were the demolishers. We broke down a 5x5 ft little room that came out of the side of the house and sledge hammered a brick wall down. Good times, at least for now. Tomorrow I'll probably wake up to see that my arm has fallen off.

If there are any church farms around, that would be an amazing Eagle project to go with a big group and demolish things.

Elder Wing was in this mission. He went to Timpview. I was in his district for 3 months when I was in Lea Valley. He is quite a funny guy. He likes to ride dirt bikes and wants to go riding after our missions.

Hope  you guys have a great week. I love you.

Elder Larsen


No comments:

Post a Comment