Monday, April 8, 2013

Making the Most of the Time I've Got Left

Dear Family,

 Here are the answers to your questions.
 
Question #1: How was your interview with President Jordan?

It was great. We didn't talk too much because I'll be talking with him again soon.

Question #2: What did you learn at your Zone Meeting? 

At Zone Meeting we learned some new tracting strategies and trained on asking inspired questions.

Question #3: What are you going to do to make this the most awesome week of your mission? 

I'm going to do what I am supposed to do. I'm praying hard so that we can find someone who will accept the gospel and get baptized after I leave. I've got to make the most of this time I've got left and love these people.

General Conference was indeed amazing. My dreams came true and the last session will be packed with Elder Dallin H. Oaks, Elder Holland, and Elder Christofferson. I hope to watch that tonight at the Whittakers. Elder Ellis gave a great talk, I am a no sugar type of guy. Joey, I had the same problem earlier on my mission with that Cambridge stuff. We have this case study in our missionary binder that talks about missionaries working in Cambridge, then I found out it's the Cambridge that is in New England where Harvard is.

Mom, you've got a good point. I have had several times on my mission where I did something that seemed foolish, but ended up making a miracle. Last week when we found the Nigerian family, I had actually intended to go somewhere else to tract but missed the turn, haha.

That's a good idea to write myself a letter Joey, I think I'll do it. I have some great plans, which are probably easier to say than do. Such as reading the Old Testament... haha.

I'm not done yet.

Elder Larsen

No comments:

Post a Comment